A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Kim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian Kyu Yeon Kim MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marian K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Marian Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marian Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.