A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Kolarsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Kolarsky is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolarsky graduated from M.D., Sofia Medical School, Bulgaria.
Dr. Kolarsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian V Kolarsky MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marian V. Kolarsky practice?
- Dr. Marian Kolarsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marian Kolarsky practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.