A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Kowalczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Kowalczyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kowalczyk
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kowalczyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Kowalczyk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowalczyk graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kowalczyk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian Kowalczyk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marian Kowalczyk practice?
- Dr. Marian Kowalczyk has 1 office location.
Dr. Marian Kowalczyk practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.