A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Kowalczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Kowalczyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Kowalczyk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowalczyk graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kowalczyk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian Jurek Kowalczyk MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marian J. Kowalczyk practice?
- Dr. Marian Kowalczyk has 1 office location.
Dr. Marian Kowalczyk practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.