A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian McDonald is Good. Dr. McDonald has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian McDonald, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marian McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marian P. McDonald practice?
Dr. Marian McDonald practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Nazareth, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana McDonald, Dr. Anabel McDonald, Dr. Anya McDonald, Dr. Deeann McDonald, Dr. Hana McDonald, Dr. Hanna McDonald, Dr. Hannah McDonald, Dr. Hannelore McDonald