Surgeons
1901 Hamilton St
Ste 100
Allentown, PA 18104
484-426-2900
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Sigh of Relief  |  show details
by Francine on Jul 24th, 2013

Dr. McDonald answered more of my questions, and presented diagnoses and surgical plan in the 30 minutes of the appointment than 10 other doctors had done over the course of the past 2 years! Though facing multiple surgeries, the feeling of relief I feel is amazing. Finally a Doctor who is intelligent, no nonsense and professional!

Nov 17th, 2011

A fabulous individual a credit to her professsion. the staff is excellent in every way.

|  Obnoxious personality.  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2011

After introducing herself, I was handed a waste can and told "remove your gum, I do not examine anyone who chews gum". When I questioned her rudeness, she told me a story of a "fat" woman in her waiting room that choked on something, and that she was not equipped in her office for that kind of emergency. Guess she never heard of the Heimlich. Well, I was there for a routine pre-colonoscopy exam, which I believed to have nothing to do with my mouth! She also didn't let me get a word in edgewise. Completely turned off by her. Go somewhere else.

May 25th, 2011

I went to see this MD for a second opinion. This doctor was rushed and tried to give me second opinion without looking at the disc I had brought, and before hearing my questions and concerns. This MD created an atmosphere of discomfort. Perhaps this helps patients to leave her office asap? I don't know, but, though her rep is she is a good surgeon, I would never want to deal with her again. Rush, rush , rush and little sign of compassion.

Apr 7th, 2009

She is terrific and how she keeps going is amazing because she is very busy. That is because she is excellent in her field. She came to my rescuewhen another breast doctor butchered me. Not only did she take the terrible scar away that he gave me but the scar tissue that was causingall of the pain as well. She is the best and she kept her opinion of the doctor and what he did to me to herself. I know what she thought though!

|  Blamed me for her mistake  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2008

Dr. McDonald told my family and I that my surgery would be 2 hours tops. After 3 hours, my family tried to find out what was going on. Nobody told them anything. 6 hours later I came out of surgery. She tried to do my surgery lap, and told me that she never would have tried to do it lap if she knew about my surgery history. She was aware of my history because she commented on it at her office. I had to be cut open because it was impossible to do it lap. She blamed me for not telling her, because if I had told her, she said she never would have tried it lap.When you are going in for surgery what kind of idiot doesn't tell the doctor about your surgery history!

Apr 10th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Keystone Surgical Associates with the St. Luke*s Health Network. Doctor McDonald has done several surgeries for myself in the past few years. Here enthusiasm for my mental and physical comfort is outstanding. Dr. McDonald is also very attentive to my need

Read Full Review at yahoo.com