A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Menezes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Menezes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Menezes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Intensive Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Menezes graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Menezes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian Francis Menezes MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marian F. Menezes practice?
- Dr. Marian Menezes has 1 office location.
Dr. Marian Menezes practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Sleep Medicine Doctors.