Dr. Marian Menezes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marian Menezes?

October 26th, 2016

best pulmonary care in tampa

kind and caring. the best of all pulmonary care.

September 26th, 2016

Pulmonary

Been with this Dr about 12 yrs best most kind Dr.I think I've ever had .very thorough and takes very special care of me and my daughter

April 26th, 2016

former surgical patient that got the very best care from beginning to end.

March 14th, 2014

X patient

Pretends to care, boy was I fooled!!! Thought he was an incredible physician , realized he really wasn't listening to my concerns at all!! See for yourself!

February 11th, 2014

Caring, compassionate Doctor

After taking my 84 year-old mother to her appointments with Dr. Menezes, I became a patient myself. I have found him to be a caring person who listened to my questions and responded fully. He allowed me to advocate for myself when I was concerned that a recommended treatment option was not for me. He explained that there were other options available - ALL of which he would discuss with me once my testing was completed. I was also impressed with how well he interacted with my mother during her appointments. She thinks he is a great doctor, too!

December 12th, 2013

Don't go see him

If you need a pulmonologist in Tampa, don't see him. I wish there were bad reviews up here 2 years ago when I needed to find one. I know I have a complicated case since I have vasculitis, but after a few appointments he just didn't seem to care. My lung nodules would grow, but he wouldn't do anything and liked to play the 'wait and see game' until things would get so bad I would end up in the hospital. I am no longer his patient, and I suggest you don't add him to yours.

October 17th, 2013

Does NOT listen to his patients!!!

I used to think he was wonderful, now after seeing the truth and years going by, I see that he doesn't listen to his patients, he does what he wants with no regard at all for his patients wishes. I've been in his care in the hospital and out of the hospital and I can't believe how horrible he ended up!! DO NOT GO TO SEE HIM IF WANT A DR. WHO WILL LISTEN TO YOU!!!

July 19th, 2013

Honesty is the best policy Doctor

Dr. Menezes must have taken the previous persons review to heart as now he does the complete opposite. He would no sooner tell you what is really going on than he would to give his home address. Oh family member you look absolutely great & your lungs sound better than I have ever heard..like a 16 year olds. Seriously Dr. Menezas- you know my family members illness is terminal and getting worse but yet you continue to think a great miracle is going to happen and refuse to prepare the patient or family member for anything that they may experience. Man it up Dr. Menezas and if you can't be honest with the patients because you may be afraid of hurting their feelings or your ego then you can at least be honest with their loved ones. If you want a Dr. who will tell you the world is just perfect at all times and never tell you the truth about the illness then he is the Dr. for you. As for me, I feel honesty is the best policy. I'd rather be hurt by the truth than to be hurt by your lies or lack of being a strong enough man to tell me like it is.

April 9th, 2013

Mr. Blurter

This doctor's bedside manner is horrible. He blurts out devastating diagnosis and seems not to care at all.

June 10th, 2017