Dr. Marian Northington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marian Northington?

July 25th, 2016

Outstanding physician with a caring heart for her patients.

June 8th, 2016

No follow up. Wasted $2,000.00

December 16th, 2015

Dr Northington is the best!

June 10th, 2015

FIVE STAR

Very skilled , good communicator. Fabulous doctor

February 16th, 2015

Excellent doctor. Great bedside manner!

August 29th, 2014

Very nice staff!

May 7th, 2014

GREAT JOB!

Loved her! She made me very comfortable and I had remarkable results from the procedures that I had preformed! She had great bedside manners and spent a lot of time with me. Her staff called and checked on me the following day! THANKS!!!

December 5th, 2013

Dr. Northington is a nice doctor, but, she seems to be very busy and the waiting time is very long. I feel she does not take enough time for me as a patient and always seems to be in a hurry. Her staff is very courteous and seem to care about her patients.

October 8th, 2013

Good at what she does!

Dr. Northington was very attentive to my cosmetic concerns. As I get older, wrinkles and new "bumps" develop and she has treatment options for all of them. She makes the experience fun and never pushes any treatments or procedures. While sometimes there is a wait, I understand that she attends to all needs of her patients and has overbooked me before.

September 16th, 2013

Great help for Rosacea

Dr. Northington's laser treatment of Rosacea was tremendously successful on my face. She also prescribed Finacea for ongoing treatment, and it has really made a difference in my appearance. I not only had very red skin before, but also increased in redness if I became overheated. The combination of laser treatment and Finacea has stopped that entirely. It is wonderful to look "normal" again. She is also a very nice person who seems genuinely interested in her patients. I can recommend her without any reservations.

August 21st, 2013

Dr. Northington has made my skin look amazing. Dr. Norhtington skills with Botox and fillers are the best. I could not be more pleased with her services and would highly recommend her. My fiance says I am a natural beauty,.... little does he know!

August 3rd, 2013

Office Visit

I have been with Dr. Northington for two years and I can't even find words to express what a wonderful dermatologist she is !! She is smart and knows what to do about any skin complaint I may have. She has done thermage for me, juvaderm, Botox, restylane and she has recently treated my varicose veins and as I speak, I am wearing the most god awful tight panty hose ever made !!!! But that's what the doctor ordered and I'm obedient !! She is a joy to be around because she is cheerful and she wears a smile ! I moved here from Atlanta where I had a dermatologist who was chairman of the department at Emory . I thought there couldn't be anyone comparable to Dr. Hailey so for a few years after coming to Birmingham I drove back to Atlanta to see him. Then along came this perfectly beautiful lady I learned about from Dr. Elewski . And I'm staying put !!! I also want to mention Dr. Cesar Guerrero who is a resident working with Dr. Northington . He spent some time with me and I was quite impressed . He made eye contact with me while I talked which showed me he was focused on me . He was unusually kind and taught me a few things about my very thin skin . He said he is learning a lot from Dr. Northington and feels very fortunate to have her teaching. His manners are a statement of what a true gentleman he is . I believe that wherever he goes he will be a star !