A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Oleszkowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Oleszkowicz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oleszkowicz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Oleszkowicz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian E Oleszkowicz MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marian E. Oleszkowicz practice?
- Dr. Marian Oleszkowicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marian Oleszkowicz practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.