A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Pobee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Pobee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Pobee, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pobee graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Pobee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian Imelda Pobee MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marian I. Pobee practice?
- Dr. Marian Pobee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marian Pobee practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.