A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Sackler is Good. Dr. Sackler has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Sackler, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sackler graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sackler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical Center of Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sackler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marian Sackler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marian E. Sackler practice?
Dr. Marian Sackler practices Rheumatology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Richardson Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Sackler, Dr. Molly Sackler, Dr. Marlyn Sackler, Dr. Mimi Sackler, Dr. Polly Sackler, Dr. Nan Sackler, Dr. My Sackler, Dr. Hannelore Sackler