Learn more about Dr. Marian Sackler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Sackler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sackler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sackler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Sackler, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sackler graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sackler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian E Sackler MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marian E. Sackler practice?
- Dr. Marian Sackler has 1 office location.
Dr. Marian Sackler practices Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Rheumatologists.