A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Sackler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Sackler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Sackler, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sackler graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sackler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian E Sackler MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marian E. Sackler practice?
- Dr. Marian Sackler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marian Sackler practices Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Rheumatologists.