A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Sowa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Sowa, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sowa graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Sowa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian Victoria Sowa MD is a female Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Marian V. Sowa practice?
- Dr. Marian Sowa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marian Sowa practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists.