Dr. Marian Wulf-Gutierrez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marian Wulf-Gutierrez?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Marian Wulf-Gutierrez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2013

Due to heavy rain and the horrible parking garage overcrowding at Georgetown, I was five minutes late and it took me five minutes to complete paperwork. She would not see me! She sent a message through her staff that she could see me after her lunch 90 minutes later-did not even come to talk with me. Simply outrageous. I reported this to patient advocacy and the next day her admin was calling apologizing up and down. Do patients leave when doctor is five minutes late?

December 20th, 2011

Fantastic obstetrician!

After having been bumped around between several ob-gyns at Georgetown, Dr. Wulf-Gutierrez took over monitoring my pregnancy and has been fantastic. She answers questions with amazing detail, is straight shooting and inspires confidence. I love working with her and would highly recommend her to my friends and family

February 14th, 2010

Warm and reassuring

I went for a few paps, colposcopy and LEEP. I was glad she was my doctor for each visit. She has always gone out of her way to make sure I was comfortable and that my health needs were met. She has a warm and reassuring demeanor. I was embarrassed to have to require such treatments and she never made me feel as if she was judging me, ever. I'd recommend her to any of my friends any day.

March 5th, 2009

Doesn't Listen

Dr. Wulf-Gutierrez is too busy. She will never give you more than 10 minutes. She also doesn't listen to patients. She makes a quick diagnosis, and makes you feel bad if you challenge it. She is very pushy. She says she has "25 years of medical experience," and won't let you disagree. She also makes you schedule seperate visits for everything. She will not discuss problems at an annual visit. If you come in with a specific problem, she wont do your pap.You alwasy have to make another appointment.The other obgyn docs at GW Univ Hospital are better! But, the front office staff is rude, loud, and always runs late; 30-45 minutes behind. They yell out names, medications, even symptoms for everyone to hear.

December 19th, 2008

Came in during pregnancy with spotting. Told me I had a low lying placenta and bleeding related to that. Did not do an examination. Returned the next day and was assured by my preferred ob/gyn in the group that I do not have a low lying placenta and that I should have had an examination to assess the bleeding.

August 20th, 2008

Terrible

She was too busy to listen. At my annual appointment, I tried to talk to her about some pain I was having. She told me to schedule another appointment because she couldn't "do specifics" during annual paps. I scheduled the next appointment, and she wouldn't stop to listen to the whole problem. She suggested several prescriptions before she even examined me. Then she told me I could talk to her nurse some more if I wanted but she had "lots of people to see today."

May 31st, 2017