A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariana Amaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariana Amaya, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariana Amaya, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Amaya graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Amaya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariana A Amaya MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mariana A. Amaya practice?
- Dr. Mariana Amaya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mariana Amaya practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.