A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariana Bubucea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariana Bubucea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariana Bubucea, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bubucea graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute.
Dr. Bubucea has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariana DR Bubucea MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mariana D. Bubucea practice?
- Dr. Mariana Bubucea has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mariana Bubucea practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sunny Isles Beach, FL.