Dr. Mariana De Jongh-Beyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mariana De Jongh-Beyer?

September 25th, 2016

When u call & want to talk to the dr

U cannot talk to Dr. De jongh on the phone, u have to go Thur her nurse that may call u back that day or late the next day, still have to explain to her the problem then she has to relay what u said to the Dr. That will take at least another day & if that day happens to be a Friday that u have several days before u will get a ans, But I have been a pt of Dr. Dr jongh for the past 5 yrs. Everything is great routine checkups & tests but if u r having a real problem & need to speaks to her that will not happen over the phone nor will they give u a appt in a day or two to at least get in to see her. I came up with this over this pass wk & I am truly upset with a history of crohns it is not a option to have to wait for a answer or a appt. I just wanted other people to be aware of this before u decided to make her your dr. Needless to say I will be looking for a new dr. That I really did not want to do.

December 29th, 2015

She is a great caring Doctor

November 21st, 2013

Most highly Recommended

Finding Dr. De Jongh has truly been a life saving experience. Both my husband and myself are patients of her's; however it was her unwaivering diiligence that saved my husband's life, along with prayer. We are forever greatful to her and her remarkable staff. Professionalism, patience, sincerity and high work ethics are just a few ways to describe Dr. de Jongh. If you are looking for a physician in this field you can find no one better

November 30th, 2011

A TRUE GIFT.

I recently had gastric bypass surgery and I was having a major problem being able to eat more than one or two spoonfuls of food. I related my problem to the surgeon who performed the operation and much to my amazement, he told me to wait and lets see what happens and come back in 6 months. Needless to say, I was not happy with that response. So my family physician recommended Dr. De Jongh. Dr. De Jongh sent me for a test and discovered that food was backing up into my stomach. She prescribed 2 medications for me and sure enough that alleviated the problem. What a relief. Dr. De Jongh is highly professional and she will spend the time with you that is necessary to correct your ailment. No rushing in from patient to patient. I could not more highly recommend her. Thank you, Dr. De Jongh.

June 9th, 2011

Outstanding

Dr. De Jongh is of the highest professional standards. she is knowledgeable, caring, humble and has an outstanding bedside manner. And she gived you all the time you need. there is no rushing in and out. I recently had surgery that a doctor in Ocala performed and afterwards I developed upper-gastro problems. After a few visits to other doctors, my family physician recommended Dr. De Jongh and she cleared up my problem with the proper medication on my first visit. I will be eternally grateful to her. Don't hesitate to call on Dr. De Jongh. Thank you, Dr.

May 31st, 2011

Professionalism

Dr. de Jongh very professional, warm, friendly and quite knowledgeable. Has an understanding of patient's requests and complies thereof. Her nurse was xtremely helpful when answering my questions as Dr. not available.

April 22nd, 2011