A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariana Koczywas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariana Koczywas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Koczywas graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Koczywas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariana Koczywas MD is a female Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mariana Koczywas practice?
- Dr. Mariana Koczywas has 1 office location.
Dr. Mariana Koczywas practices Medical Oncology near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Oncologists.