2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great doctor, but overloaded with patients show details Great doctor, but overloaded with patients
Jul 5th, 2011

After moving to the area, I had no clue who to chose for our pediatrician. In the hospital Dr. Lucero was amazing with keeping us updated on our baby girl's condition and progress. I honestly believe if it had been any other pediatrician, we would have ended up in Wichita. We have made several trips to her office and waited 25 minutes and 45 minutes. She remembers us, our baby girl and big brother. We couldn't have asked for a better doctor!!!

Jun 29th, 2011

i would not recommend this dr.

Apr 8th, 2011

Dr Lucero is a very caring doctor and she loves kids but she is over whelmed with patients and needs help. She has finally got an ARNP she help with her patient load. She remembers all four of my children and their names, she even remembers what they got for Christmas! This tells me that she pays attention and her forgetfulness probably comes from working way too much.

Great Doc, Bad Office show details Great Doc, Bad Office
Mar 17th, 2010

I believe Dr. Lucero is genuinely a good person, however, each time we have been in to see her, her staff is unfriendly, and the wait is HORRIBLE! I actually had an appointment and sat in the waiting room for 3 hours, and finally when we got back to the exam room, we waited an hour. We saw the dorcot for 5 minutes and then waited 15 minuites for the office help to bring the perscription forms back in. She sees so many patients and that may be why her office is so hectic, but we felt like just another chart so we found a new pediatrician.