Dr. Mariana Lucero MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Liberal, KS

3.3

July 5th, 2011
Great doctor, but overloaded with patients
After moving to the area, I had no clue who to chose for our pediatrician. In the hospital Dr. Lucero was amazing with keeping us updated on our baby girl's condition and progress. I honestly believe if it had been any other pediatrician, we would have ended up in Wichita. We have made several trips to her office and waited 25 minutes and 45 minutes. She remembers us, our baby girl and big brother. We couldn't have asked for a better doctor!!!

June 29th, 2011
i would not recommend this dr.

April 8th, 2011
Dr Lucero is a very caring doctor and she loves kids but she is over whelmed with patients and needs help. She has finally got an ARNP she help with her patient load. She remembers all four of my children and their names, she even remembers what they got for Christmas! This tells me that she pays attention and her forgetfulness probably comes from working way too much.

March 17th, 2010
Great Doc, Bad Office
I believe Dr. Lucero is genuinely a good person, however, each time we have been in to see her, her staff is unfriendly, and the wait is HORRIBLE! I actually had an appointment and sat in the waiting room for 3 hours, and finally when we got back to the exam room, we waited an hour. We saw the dorcot for 5 minutes and then waited 15 minuites for the office help to bring the perscription forms back in. She sees so many patients and that may be why her office is so hectic, but we felt like just another chart so we found a new pediatrician.