Dr. Mariana Martinasevic Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mariana Martinasevic?

April 11th, 2017

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

If I could give lower I would, Highly disappointing experience. AVOID at all cost unprofessional and the follow-up with appoint schedules is extremely poor. Wanted to charge $75 dollars for an appointment I didn't even know I had, unwilling to waive it even though it was their system faults. I received no reminder e-mail or call. Horrible experience and the Doctors lack of care for the patient is unbelievable.

January 6th, 2017

Horrible and Unprofessional

More important for them to schedule appointments and prescribe the wrong medications than any help. Very unprofessional and rude staff.

April 26th, 2016

Do not go see Dr. Martinasevic

DO NOT GO TO DR. MARTINASEVIC, COMPLETE DISAPPOINTMENT! SHE DOES NOT LISTEN TO YOU! SHE WILL WRITE YOU THE PRESCRIPTION SHE WANTS TO WRITE YOU THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT YOU TOLD HER! SHE MIXES UP WHAT YOU SAY ONLY TO TELL YOU TO "FIND ANOTHER PSYCHIATRIST." SHE IS IN THE WRONG PROFESSION.

April 20th, 2016

Horrible Person - Steer Clear!!!

I can't begin to articulate my disappointment in this so-called "professional." Not only was her treatment plan completely ineffective, it was also irresponsible (mixes of stimulants and tranquilizers, seriously?). I suspect she's more of a "paid dispensary" than she is a true, caring, and competent medical professional. Additionally, she became extremely defensive, and when asked for a referral to more intensive treatment, she said she didn't know of any facilities (except for one that doesn't even cater to men with anxiety disorders?). I would urge ANYONE to PLEASE spend the necessary time to find a competent psychiatrist and steer clear of this one.

March 22nd, 2016

complete failure at communication on all levels

November 26th, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Martinasevic

Dr. Martinasevic is the best psychiatrist I've ever had, and I have had plenty having bipolar for 15 years and lived in several states. I am the best that I've ever been because of her. She listened to me and helped me find the right meds. I struggled with bipolar for 14.5 years and now I feel healthy and strong with this new medicine. Thank you Dr. Martinasevic!!! She is also very nice and down to earth.

October 8th, 2015

Anxiety and PSTD

Excellent Doctor. she knows what to do and what type of meds are needed. Compassionate and caring. she was able to treat me with the correct therapy. I highly recommend her.

March 22nd, 2015

I saw other reviews but personally I truely belief she saved my life and acted in my best interests

I was admitted into hospital after suffering from a Psychotic break I trusted no one. However after I managed to get out of the hospital I used Dr Sevic (she was my hospital Psych) for treatment she provided both medications and counselling to me as I refused to go to other dc and would not take extra medications as I thought 'they' were trying to control me. However she knew she could not convince me and gave me good advice. Once I realized I was ill and it was not a conspiracy against me (hopefully lol) I was able to get treatment and she treated me kindly and with respect. When I was disabled she filled out the insurance information and I received insurance for LTD. Her compassion and understanding greatly assisted me in managing to get over my delusions.

December 19th, 2013

If you want an absolute authority who treats patients like animals, someone who is incapable of listening, and operating in a disorganized manner ... see Dr. Maritinasevic. Never had such an experience after over 20 years of "working with" health professionals.

June 18th, 2013

Having been a patient of this doctor for several years I found it very disappointing to discharge her from my care recently. She has almost always been on target with correct entrée of medication. As for pushing other types of pills to help sleep,anxiety,etc... she quickly appears to go write yet another script that I do not fill- rather than go homeopatheic in conjunction with medication. For her choice of main medication needed I applaud her. For her unevolving, somewhat confusing"chair manner" she has failed me. Her accent does not help in communicating. She seems @ most all times preoccupied with other things. Her office staff for some time has been short staffed and a revolving doorway causing so much mis -communication and undesired frustration. The phone rarely get's picked up directly- goes straight to recorder. Staff's confusion and admittance of breakage of phone system, fax machine, etc.. is getting old. No one there seems to take ownership of a mistake. Perhaps she should use her recent pocket change sudden splurge of redecorating the office and instead utilize it with hiring more qualified and added staff. Maybe then the phone will get directly answered more often. Maybe then their will be healthier communication internally. Keep getting statements of owing bills that I do not. Have shown my same insurance cards so many times to staff you would think they might get it by now- have no co-pymt, have no outstanding bills. Sure r quick to retrieve money minute u walk thru door- before services rendered. At least show some respect to the patient and digest their approved insurance. Does staff ever look in patient's CHART, that might help. Instead, blame is on billing somewhere off East Commercial Blvd. This Dr. it appears needs some on going education on running a business office,on improving her patient communication skills, on evolving herself as a person in this everchanging world we live in. Perhaps she should take a seat with 1 of her collegues as a patient once a month or as often as needed and get some overall help on how to better communicate with her staff, patients, as well as deal with her own internal conflicts. Perhaps she should keep her patients limited to child and or adolescent psychiatry and keep adults out. This woman appears to have a definite lack of understanding amongst adults. For her own mental health, personal and business she really needs to get herself more collected and seek professional help. Now that she has been dismissed am feeling @ least some relief. And no, I do not have anxiety-disorder except when I am DISRESPECTED by people like her.

June 26th, 2012

Warning do not make her your dr.

Dr. Martinasevic staff will never answer the phone ! I have even called them while I was in the waiting room and they decided to forward the call to a message service . I expect to pay for the services I recive but Dr. Martinsevic takes advantage of your wallet . Made me pay 100 dollars for a letter after giving her 250 for 25 mins of her time . She is very business like acts as if her patients are a assembly line instead of real people . She even made a mistake I'm my file and made a whole mess of problem because even if she's human and of corse we arnt always perfect

April 25th, 2012