A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariana Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariana Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariana Phillips, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariana Phillips MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mariana Phillips practice?
- Dr. Mariana Phillips has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mariana Phillips practices Dermatology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Dermatologists.