A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariann Channell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariann Channell, Ophthalmologist is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Channell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Channell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariann Channell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Channell graduated from Wayne State University Detroit Medical Center. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Channell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariann M Channell MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mariann M. Channell practice?
- Dr. Mariann Channell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mariann Channell practices Ophthalmology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Ophthalmologists.