A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariann Channell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariann Channell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Channell graduated from Wayne State University Detroit Medical Center. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Channell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Channell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 9 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mariann M. Channell practice?
Dr. Mariann Channell practices Ophthalmology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Ophthalmologists.