A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariann Giles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giles
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariann Giles, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Giles graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariann Giles MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mariann Giles practice?
- Dr. Mariann Giles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mariann Giles practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.