Dr. Marianna Blyumin-Karasik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

August 29th, 2015
Best doctor I have seen
Dr. Blyumin is incredible doctor she takes her time with you. She is kind and very gentle. I seen her for a year my face and skin is better than eve. I truly recommend her she is a great doctor. She has great recommendation for your skin and she is truly knowledgeable. I am very thankful to her.

May 1st, 2014
Total Ripe off and they don’t care.
I saw Dr. Blyumin 5 times in a row for laser hair removal and got NO RESULTS!!!! After my 2nd visit, I kept telling Dr. Blyumin that I am NOT seeing any hair loss. She told me that after this session I would see a difference. She kept telling me this after each session. Finally, after the 5th visit, I told her it was not right to continue to charge me so much money for each session and not have any results. Her response again was I would notice it after this session and that she would remove a sun spot on my face at a discount since I was upset over not seeing any hair loss results. Unbelievable. I spent over 1K for laser hair removal and NO RESULTS. I felt even worse when I call the office to complain (on 2 difference occasions) the receptionist didn’t even care. I NEVER receive a call from the doctor’s office. I never thought this would happen to me, but now I understand why the office looks so nice…….. They take people’s money and didn’t care!

December 26th, 2013
Highly recommend
She is very thorough and takes time to explain everything she is doing. She wants to make sure you are comfortable with any procedure. I highly recommend