A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianna Spanaki-Varelas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spanaki-Varelas graduated from University Of Patras.
Dr. Spanaki-Varelas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianna V Spanaki-Varelas MBA, MD, and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marianna V. Spanaki-Varelas practice?
- Dr. Marianna Spanaki-Varelas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marianna Spanaki-Varelas practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.