A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianna Szabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianna Szabo, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szabo graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Szabo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Lee Memorial Hospital HealthPark Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianna Szabo MD is a female Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Marianna Szabo practice?
- Dr. Marianna Szabo has 1 office location.
Dr. Marianna Szabo practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Pathologists.