Dr. Marianne Bonidie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marianne Bonidie?

September 11th, 2015

dr is the best ever

June 28th, 2012

Poor Patient "bedside manner"

This doctor was not the warm and friendly type of doctor I would expect in the type of profession she is in. I was surprised when having to deal with her when I went into labor. She was the on-call doctor, and had a very cold/dry attitude with me on the phone. She also did not make my progression of labor any more manageable, and I thank goodness that the doctors had changed shifts by the time I was ready to push, I would not have liked to have had to deal with her for my babies' delivery.I would even just say that someone should tell her to BE NICE, instead of so matter of fact; she's in a profession where it would really help a patient.

May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Bonidie is Wonderful!

Dr. Bonidie is my OB/GYN and I found her when I was pregnant with my first baby. I was seeing another doctor in her practice and had a few appointments with her and then stayed with her through the pregnancy and plan to return to her. She is such an intelligent woman who truly cares about her patients. Yes, as other reviews state, you may feel rushed during routine appointments; however, when it truly matters the most she is there for you and you want her by your side. During my labor things got very scary and I ultimately needed an emergency C-Section. She took the time to explain everythign to me as it was happening, she was there holding my hand and was so sincere and awesome through everything. The women in her Robinson office are also amazing! By the end of my pregnancy I feel like Dr. Bonidie and all the women in her office are more like friends of mine than my caregivers!

December 16th, 2009

Very rushed appointments. Have been kept waiting as long as an hour in an exam room. Was very uncaring after miscarriage and rushed me out of the office.

April 12th, 2008

great experience

Dr. Bonidie, was extremely easy to deal with during both of my pregnancies. All tests and follow up were handled in a timely and professional manner.

September 29th, 2017