A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Borden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Borden is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borden graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Borden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne Makely Borden MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marianne M. Borden practice?
- Dr. Marianne Borden has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marianne Borden practices Pediatrics near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Menlo Park, CA.
See Santa Cruz Pediatricians.