A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Bouvier is Excellent. Dr. Bouvier has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Bouvier, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouvier graduated from Medizinische Universitat Graz.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bouvier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
- Upmc Passavant Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bouvier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Bouvier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marianne Bouvier practice?
Dr. Marianne Bouvier practices Ophthalmology near Kittanning, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Kittanning Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Bouvier, Dr. Anabel Bouvier, Dr. Anya Bouvier, Dr. Deeann Bouvier, Dr. Hana Bouvier, Dr. Hanna Bouvier, Dr. Hannah Bouvier, Dr. Hannelore Bouvier