Dr. Marianne Carroll DO Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2017
Dr. Carroll was very professional and thorough.

August 15th, 2016
Her bedside manners needs work
This doctor never even touched me or looked at my face with any sort of instrument. She stood 2 feet away while her assistant Brittany asked questions. I was visiting the area and decided to make an appt. at her new West Palm Beach location. I gave her some history regarding another dermatologist who had prescribed a particular medicine, she rolled her eyes at the things I will saying and prescribed a bleaching crème, and send me to mom and pop pharmacists who took two weeks to get the product. Needless to say I had left town by then. I found her to be very cold and whilst she may be competent, she clearly lacks in bedside manners. I will not be back!!

March 19th, 2016
Time Stops Here
If you like to wait, this is the place for you. They overbook and leave you stranded in a room with music you can't escape from.

August 31st, 2015
Get a 2nd Opinion
I scheduled a body scan with Dr Carroll because my insurance changed and she was on the provider list. I am early 40's with no history of skin cancer. I have only seen a dermatologist once before a couple years ago and was told I should get checked every couple of years. The body scan was very quick and she passed right over each of the 3 spots I wanted her to check. After I pointed them out, she said "we'll take a look at that" for each one. I'm thinking, ok, she'll look at it more carefully, maybe take a photo like the last dermatologist I saw to check on future changes. She walked out of the very small examination room and a nurse stayed in there and told me to get dressed while she stood next to me filling out papers. This seemed awkward to me. Then she handed me a release for them to do 3 biopsies. Wow, I didn't think every spot would warrant that since she passed right over them during her examination. When I asked what was involved, I was told it's just a little scrape and it would heal up in a couple days and wouldn't be noticeable. I now have a large, very obvious dark scar on the middle of my nose. As I was leaving, the Dr. Carroll says I should schedule another body scan for 6 months. I told her the last dermatologist I saw told me every couple of years and all she said was "You live in Florida, don't you?" and she walked out. All 3 biopsies came back normal. According to my insurance company, the amount billed for this dermatologist visit was $1100 to cover "surgery & laboratory" work. I question whether this money should have been spent. I question whether I should have been scarred on my face. I wish I had gotten a second opinion.

July 9th, 2015
Dr. Carroll is the best Dermatologist and one of the very best physicians I have encountered. Her office staff complement Dr. Carroll's professional excellence. Wait time is minimal or nonexistent. Highly reccomend

April 18th, 2015
Doctor very unprofessional - threw tantrum at assistant before cutting on me- very upsetting!

August 19th, 2014
Amazing doctor. Amazing staff.

February 21st, 2011
Patient
Excellent physician.

January 30th, 2011
Miracle Worker
Pleased to meet you ! Angel of the lord !

June 19th, 2017