inactive

Mandi D Conway MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 29th, 2016
Dr Mandi Conway is an exceptional physician.

August 12th, 2015
Dr. Conway is very caring and personable. I felt her exam was quite thorough. I have had a retinal tear and treated in California for it. Since moving back to Arizona I now see Dr. Conway for my annual check-ups.

January 9th, 2015
She is charming and articulate, but in the dark ages as far as macular degeneration is concerned. She damaged my eyes.

November 18th, 2013
She saved my eye sight!!!
About 2 years ago my eyes which had always been 20/15 started getting hazy and not clear. I have Iritus and my vision was 20/80. After working with my optometrist for 2 years he told me "I don't know what else to do" all the while my vision was getting worse. I (luckily) found Dr. Conway while doing research for myself. She listened to me and ask relevant questions, and decided on the best course of action. Here we are less than half a year later and while getting an injection into my eye was scary at first, my vision has returned to 20/15. Thank you Dr. Mandi for helping me see clearly again!