A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Cunanan-Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Cunanan-Bush, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunanan-Bush graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cunanan-Bush has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne Cunanan-Bush MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marianne Cunanan-Bush practice?
- Dr. Marianne Cunanan-Bush has 1 office location.
Dr. Marianne Cunanan-Bush practices Internal Medicine near Glen Burnie, MD.
See Glen Burnie Internists.