A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Dietrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietrich
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Dietrich Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietrich graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Dietrich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne Dietrich DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marianne Dietrich practice?
- Dr. Marianne Dietrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Marianne Dietrich practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.