A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Dietrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Dietrich is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietrich
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Dietrich Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietrich graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Dietrich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne Dietrich DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marianne Dietrich practice?
- Dr. Marianne Dietrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Marianne Dietrich practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.