A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Dunstan-Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Dunstan-Brady, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunstan-Brady graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Dunstan-Brady has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne R Dunstan-Brady MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marianne R. Dunstan-Brady practice?
- Dr. Marianne Dunstan-Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. Marianne Dunstan-Brady practices Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.