A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Fahmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahmy
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Fahmy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Fahmy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahmy graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fahmy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne Hosni Fahmy MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marianne H. Fahmy practice?
- Dr. Marianne Fahmy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marianne Fahmy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Gastroenterologists.