A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Goodman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Goodman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne Goodman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marianne Goodman practice?
- Dr. Marianne Goodman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marianne Goodman practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.