A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Hamra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Hamra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Hamra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamra graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Hamra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne Hamra MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marianne Hamra practice?
- Dr. Marianne Hamra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marianne Hamra practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See New York Internists.