- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Hamra is Excellent. Dr. Hamra has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Hamra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamra graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hamra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital at Roosevelt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Hamra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marianne Hamra practice?
Dr. Marianne Hamra practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Roslyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Hamra, Dr. Anabel Hamra, Dr. Anya Hamra, Dr. Deeann Hamra, Dr. Hana Hamra, Dr. Hanna Hamra, Dr. Hannah Hamra, Dr. Hannelore Hamra