A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Hendrix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Hendrix is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendrix
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Hendrix Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrix graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Dr. Hendrix has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne P Hendrix MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marianne P. Hendrix practice?
- Dr. Marianne Hendrix has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marianne Hendrix practices Psychiatry near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY.
See Smithtown Psychiatrists.