A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Hendrix is Satisfactory. Dr. Hendrix has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrix graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrix has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hendrix accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Hendrix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marianne P. Hendrix practice?
Dr. Marianne Hendrix practices Psychiatry and Psychiatry near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY.
See Smithtown Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Hendrix, Dr. Molly Hendrix, Dr. Marlyn Hendrix, Dr. Mimi Hendrix, Dr. Polly Hendrix, Dr. Nan Hendrix, Dr. My Hendrix, Dr. Hannelore Hendrix