A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Labarbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Labarbera, Family Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labarbera
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Labarbera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Labarbera, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- NCQA certified for Diabetes Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Labarbera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne Labarbera MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marianne Labarbera practice?
- Dr. Marianne Labarbera has 1 office location.
Dr. Marianne Labarbera practices Family Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Primary Care Doctors.