A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne La Barbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne La Barbera, Family Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne La Barbera, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- NCQA certified for Diabetes Care
Education & Awards
Dr. La Barbera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne DR La Barbera MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marianne D. La Barbera practice?
- Dr. Marianne La Barbera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marianne La Barbera practices Family Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Primary Care Doctors.