A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne LaBarbera, Family Physician is Good. Dr. LaBarbera has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne LaBarbera, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including NCQA certified for Diabetes Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. LaBarbera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- St. Vincent`s Hospital-Staten Island
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. LaBarbera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marianne LaBarbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marianne C. LaBarbera practice?
Dr. Marianne LaBarbera practices Family Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria LaBarbera, Dr. Molly LaBarbera, Dr. Marlyn LaBarbera, Dr. Mimi LaBarbera, Dr. Polly LaBarbera, Dr. Nan LaBarbera, Dr. My LaBarbera, Dr. Hannelore LaBarbera