Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marianne Legato
Dr. Marianne Legato, MD, FACP, PC is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Legato is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division, Lenox Hill Hospital and St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital. Dr. Legato has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marianne Legato has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marianne Legato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Constance Park
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
New York, NY 0 mi46
Dr. Susan Fox
New York, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Leonard Stern
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi38