A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Majkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Majkowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Majkowski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Majkowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne E Majkowski DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marianne E. Majkowski practice?
- Dr. Marianne Majkowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marianne Majkowski practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI.
See Bay City Neurologists.