Dr. Marianne Majkowski DO Patient Reviews

• Child Neurology Bay City, MI

3.9

January 26th, 2017
Dr. Majkowski is quickly biased and prejudicial. Refuses to listen to helping my daughter transition to a better treatment for dibilitating migraines that have stolen her teen years. Refused to treat us without support for moving forward. Rude and uncaring. Horrible experience. We left in tears. Feeling hopeless and scrutinized width prejudice.

April 8th, 2015
4 year old child left scared and alone!
Both my children were patience of hers for years and because of my children's family physician wanting to get a second opinion because she did not agree with her diagnosis she dropped us totally. That was not our decision it was our children's family physician decision. You would think she can not blame us for what my kids pediatric family physician decided to do. But she did. Not very professional! She left my son with seizures for months and would not see him. We called her all night long begging her to help my son because he was in the ER and with non stop seizures and she would not call back or have anything to do with us. I absolutely loved this neurologist until then. Very disappointing that she left a 4 years old child to suffer. We were desperately looking for anyone to help my son, and she left him with a lot of health issues.! My son did nothing to her, it was very scary and upsetting for us to watch him go through all this with no help. She was the only one who could have helped and chose not to! Our insurance would not allow us to go to anyone else until we established a new place and got a full referral to that new pediatric neurologist so we had no choice but to wait. I guess it worked out for the best, we found the best neurologist in the world at Detroit Children's Hospital, a doctor SilvaSwami. She is ten times better for us but with my son. this neurologist does everything and anything for my son. So it all worked out in the end. Thank God! A door closes a window opens, that's what they say, right?