A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne McCormick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. McCormick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCormick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marianne P. McCormick practice?
Dr. Marianne McCormick practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.