A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne McCormick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. McCormick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne Patricia McCormick MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marianne P. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Marianne McCormick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marianne McCormick practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.