A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Mckennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Mckennett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mckennett
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mckennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Mckennett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mckennett graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Mckennett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne A Mckennett MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marianne A. Mckennett practice?
- Dr. Marianne Mckennett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marianne Mckennett practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Primary Care Doctors.