A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne McKennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne McKennett is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne McKennett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. McKennett graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. McKennett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marianne McKennett practice?
Dr. Marianne McKennett practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ysidro, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.