A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Mildenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Mildenberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Mildenberger, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mildenberger graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Mildenberger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne Mildenberger MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marianne Mildenberger practice?
- Dr. Marianne Mildenberger has 8 office locations.
Dr. Marianne Mildenberger practices Radiation Oncology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Peoria Radiologists.