A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Mildenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Mildenberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Mildenberger, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mildenberger graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Mildenberger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mildenberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marianne Mildenberger practice?
Dr. Marianne Mildenberger practices Radiation Oncology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Peoria Radiologists.