A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Muhlebach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Muhlebach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muhlebach
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muhlebach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Muhlebach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Muhlebach graduated from Universitat Wien. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Muhlebach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne Sponer Muhlebach MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Marianne S. Muhlebach practice?
- Dr. Marianne Muhlebach has 1 office location.
Dr. Marianne Muhlebach practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians and Chapel Hill Pediatric Specialists.