A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Muhlebach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Muhlebach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muhlebach
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muhlebach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Muhlebach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Muhlebach graduated from Universitat Wien. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Muhlebach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne Sponer Muhlebach MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Marianne S. Muhlebach practice?
- Dr. Marianne Muhlebach has 1 office location.
Dr. Marianne Muhlebach practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians and Chapel Hill Pediatric Specialists.