A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Murphy, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Murphy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne Bernhart Murphy MD is a female Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Marianne B. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Marianne Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Marianne Murphy practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pathologists.