A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Ritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Ritchie, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ritchie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ritchie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marianne T. Ritchie practice?
Dr. Marianne Ritchie practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.