A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Ritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Ritchie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Ritchie, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ritchie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne Theresa Ritchie MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marianne T. Ritchie practice?
- Dr. Marianne Ritchie has 1 office location.
Dr. Marianne Ritchie practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.