Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by Fran on Feb 20th, 2013

Dr. Rothschild is the best. After seeing 3 doctors this winter and being sick for more than 6 weeks no one could tell me what was wrong with me expect that I was sick. She ran the right tests, listened to me and was compassionate about my experience. She incorporates her medical knowledge along with her holistic knowledge and comes up with a solid plan to help you get healthy. I have told everyone how great she is.

|  Not as Great as Expected  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

I heard lots of good things about her from others, but she didn't work for my condition. She gave me standard conventional treatments and a misdiagnosis. VERY disappointed. For example, she didn't even know about the different forms of vitamin C and that some types are more absorbable. She was also very slow to respond to my calls. Beautiful office and nice person, but NOT a good doctor. She ran the wrong blood tests and wasn't able to interpret them correctly!

Mar 4th, 2012

Dr. Rothschild cleared up a condition I had had for 3 years in just two visits. I had consulted both my family physician and a specialist at Johns Hopkins and neither did more than prescribe medications. Dr. Rothschild did tests I had not had before and suggested diet changes that worked. My life has improved considerably thanks to her. I highly recommend her.

by Mark Z on Mar 4th, 2011

Outstanding Doctor. Takes the time with the pateient. Very rare. Actually listens to and respects the patient.I have never seen a doctor take the time and become so interested in their pateints. In the day when "time is money" and doctors are more concerned with thier patent flow, another term for cash flow, Dr. Rothschild deserves praise for opting for a practice concerned with the pateint themselves, including any stresses, etc. My dad was a doctor and I've heard it all. This doctor is the model we had always talked about.

|  Dark Ages  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

Dr has no email and doesn't call you with results of tests. Sends a letter. A POSTED LETTER with lab results and asks you to call for a phone follow up.40 years behind in communication capabilities. Not for anyone who values, say, their time.

|  Intelligent, caring and supportive  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

Dr. Rothschild took the time to find out what was wrong with me when other doctors did not. She did not give up on me and was supportive, caring and helpful during my illness. Thanks to her determination I am now back to living a normal life!

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Terry on Apr 16th, 2010

Dr Rothschild is a caring and very knowledgable Doctor. She will approach your problem by trying to find and fix the cause rather than trying to mask or fix the symptoms Have been going to her for many years. My whole family goes to her and is very pleased. So glad that we found her!

|  Professor Carol Rabenhorst  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2010

She is an excellent source of traditional as well as complementary medicine. She is patient, thorough, professional, and gives one the sense of true caring for the wellness of the patient, not her monetary gain. For patients seeking alternatives to traditional surgery and pharmaceuticals, she is fantastic.