A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Schuelein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Schuelein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Schuelein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuelein graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schuelein has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne Schuelein MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marianne Schuelein practice?
- Dr. Marianne Schuelein has 1 office location.
Dr. Marianne Schuelein practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Neurologists.