A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marianne Schuelein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marianne Schuelein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuelein
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Schuelein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marianne Schuelein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuelein graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schuelein has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marianne Schuelein MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marianne Schuelein practice?
- Dr. Marianne Schuelein has 1 office location.
Dr. Marianne Schuelein practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Neurologists.