Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marianne Schuelein
Dr. Marianne Schuelein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Washington, DC. She has 54 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology, Child Neurology and Pediatrics. Dr. Schuelein is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, Medstar Georgetown University Hospital and Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Medical Center. Dr. Schuelein has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Marianne Schuelein has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Marianne Schuelein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Thomas Hougen
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Washington, DC 0 mi46
Dr. Alicia Trotter
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Washington, DC 0 mi34
Dr. Jerome Shier
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Washington, DC 0 mi35