Dr. Marianne Sumego Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marianne Sumego?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2016

She is the best internist and very warm, knowledgeable and professional. She listens to you.

December 23rd, 2015

Dr. Sumego is a very compassionate doctor who takes time and listens during your appointment. She also followed up after our appointment and made sure all questions were answered.

October 15th, 2014

Great Doctor

Appointments are difficult to make with Dr. Sumego and that is because she is that good. She listens and I believe does a through examination of the symptoms. She also has a great bedside manner and takes the time to explain until I was comfortable. I had to transfer primary care because I moved but have been trying to switch back to Dr. Sumego for over 3 years. I know have to wait 4 months to see her but for me it is worth it as I typically only see a doctor once or twice a year. That being said her Nurse practitioners are also polite and communicate well.

June 1st, 2011

Regret using her as my kid's pediatrician

Overall having Dr. Sumego "treat" my daughter was a waste. She was very uninterested in my concerns as a parent and blew me off when it suited her. She never spent quality time with my daughter to examine her but instead sent flunkies for most of the visits in her stead. When I called with a concern that my daughter had ADHD, she had her nurse call me back with recommendations for books on behavior. After that I left her practice and my daughter's new pediatrician did in fact diagnose her with ADHD and we got to work right away on treating it. If I had stayed with Dr. Sumego, I'd still be stressed and worried out of my mind over my daughter's behavior with no answers. Leaving her was the best thing that ever happened to us.

January 6th, 2011

Faulty billing

Dr Sumego provided faulty billing during a visit of someone I know visit. He made an appointment for a routine physical and indicated that to her and yet she billed him for an office visit using "male pattern Baldness" as a diagnosis. Except that he has been bald for 12 years! After several hours of arguing with the Cleveland Clinic billing department, my friend filed a complaint under the clinic and her with the better business bureau.BTW you can not talk to the doctor about her mistake. Looks like you should stay away from these billing practices....

September 19th, 2017